The issue of changing Gmail password is heard in many places. People change their gmail accounts passwords rarely. This is because they are concerned about their gmail accounts being used by others. If the Gmail password is changed, many devices where the person is logged in will be signed out of gmail. That’s why most Gmail users want to learn how to change their password. Changing Gmail account password is not as difficult as it seems.
How to Change Gmail Password
Gmail accounts appear before people in many areas of life. Gmail accounts are very important, especially in business life. One of the most researched topics on the internet is undoubtedly to change the Gmail account password. It is important to know how to change Gmail account password. Because Gmail accounts are specific. The password must not fall into someone else’s hands. If someone else knows the password, people should change their password immediately. However, almost everyone has Gmail accounts, but they do not know how to change their Gmail account password. Changing the Gmail account password is actually quite simple. However, it is difficult for people who do not know. To change the Gmail account password, the following steps should be followed:
- Open your Google account
- Select Sign In to Google under the Sign-in & Security section
- Choose password
- You will be asked to sign in again
- After signing in, enter your new password and select Change Password
I Forgot My Gmail Password I Cannot Verify
Many people use Gmail accounts almost every day. However, some people also use a Gmail account from time to time. People who do not use their Gmail accounts for a long time may forget their passwords. In these cases, they can be very worried that they will lose the information in Gmail. People who forget their Gmail account password don’t need to worry too much. Gmail is a secure app, and it makes it easy if the person trying to log into the account knows that the account is the real owner. People who forget the password can easily log into their Gmail account. People who are worried about forgot Gmail password should:
- Enter Gmail login
- Click on I forgot my password
- Gmail will ask you for the last password you used. Enter any password you used to use. Gmail will confirm that you are trying to log into the account and allow you to set a new password.
- You may also be asked some account recovery questions to understand that you own a Gmail account.
Google Password Change
Google password change is a topic that is often researched. People have always used Gmail throughout their lives. Although the Gmail account is used as e-mail, it is also used for people to log into any application. The reason it has been researched a lot is because Gmail accounts have a lot of private information from people. Changing Google password is not as difficult as thought. In fact, changing your Gmail account password takes minutes. Some changes will occur after the Google password is changed. People who will change their password must know this. After Google password change, the following happens:
- If you change or reset the password, you will be logged out from everywhere except:
- The devices you use to verify that you sign in,
- Some devices with third-party apps to which you have given account access,
- Useful home devices to which you give account access