Gmail faxing is seen as a communication tool used by many companies. Today, it is preferred by companies and institutions because it is faster and more economical.
Internet fax can nowadays send without the need for a fax machine or line. Now users will be able to send their faxes via mail without difficulty.
How to Send a Fax from Gmail?
Gmail can be sent via a simple method via Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail or mail for faxing.
- Step 1: First, you must have a fax account. You must register your e-mail address with the internet fax service.
- Step 2: In the second step, you need to open a Gmail account. No faxes are sent from the Gmail mobile app.
- Step 3: You need to click on the “Write Email” option in the upper left corner of the Gmail mailbox.
- Step 4: Here you will need to enter the fax number and service extension. Type the number you want in the “Recipient” part and write the service extension you want to use. If a fax is to be sent overseas, it is necessary to include the country code at the beginning of the fax.
- Step 5: Add a cover letter to the ‘Subject’ field. If you don’t need it, you can leave it blank.
- Step 6: From this point on, there is an option with a paperclip at the bottom of the e-mail window. Click here to upload your fax document.
- Step 7: Press the “Send” button in the lower left corner of the e-mail address for the final transaction. When you apply these processes in order, the written fax will go to the specified address.
Note: It is absolutely necessary to pay for Internet fax. Free services allow sending only 1 page at a time.
Receiving Faxes by Mail
Gmail is sent via fax , mail programs or via mail service provider. However, incoming faxes to the company can be automatically forwarded via the e-mail inbox. Many companies that are versatile use this method in order not to create congestion.
Although it is difficult to send over the phone, it is possible to view the incoming faxes by mail via phone and tablet. With some devices, it may be possible to fax from the phone.
Companies and institutions generally do the job of sending Gmail faxes with computers. It can be said that they agree that it is simpler and more reliable.